Sunday, May 27, 2007

Welcome Friends and Family to the weblog devoted to Kathie DuCharme.

Greetings Friends and Family,
We wanted to set up a website (blog) to inform all the friends and family of Kathie to thank everyone for all the phone calls, for having Kathie in your thoughts and prayers, and those that want the latest news.

Due to the overwhelming number of phone calls, we have set up this web blog for you to post your comments and for us to relay news and information as it becomes available.

Once again, thank you so much for visiting and please continue to keep Kathie in your thoughts and Prayers.

Please feel free to post below:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathie,
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Lynette, Aaron, Sophia, and Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathie and Bob,
I just received your e-mail and, needless to say, I was shocked, as well as I am sure you all are. But keep positive as both the power of prayer and many updates in technology are working in your favor. Do a lot of research on the web too as I can vouch for my niece's husband who has melanoma. They found a program (a trial program) in Bethesda at the National Cancer Institute. It is working for him and it is a miracle. So please stay positive! And I will start my prayers for you tonight --a rosary.
Love and hugs, Mary Lou Fillmore

Jim McClure said...

Kathy and Bob,

I am shocked by the news. You can be sure I will keep you in my prayers. Bob... I was just thinking about you today and here I recieved this news from you today. My heart is filled with sadness but will remain positive for a good outcome. May God Bless.

Jim McClure

Anonymous said...

Kathie,
Mike and I were stunned to hear about your diagnosis. If there is anything we can do (no task is too big), please feel free to call us day or night. We'll continue to pray for you and your family.
Sincerely,
Mike and Elaine Mehlberg

Anonymous said...

Kathie, Bob and Family - just got in to the office and saw your email. Sitting here in shock as others have and immediately a prayer of a quick recovery. Call on us at any time, here to help with anything you need.
Love, Barb & Paul Johnston

Anonymous said...

Kathie and Bob - Our hearts go out to you. We will keep you in our prayers at night and our thoughts during the day. It's sad to know that you are dealing with this news, but ALWAYS remember that you have God on your side. He will give you the strength and courage to fight anything. If there's anything that we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. We'll definitely follow up on your progress through the site, and we'll keep the encouragement coming. ~ Chris and Jen Cochran

Anonymous said...

kathie, bob and all the ducharmes...
i am so sorry to hear this diagnosis. you are all in my thoughts and in a very special place in my heart. please let me know if there is any thing i can do to help out in any way. much love, nicky

Anonymous said...

We all were shocked to hear your bad news. Everytime medicine progresses and we are sure they can help. You are in our minds and prayers. We wish you a lot of strength for the fight against the cancer and may God bless you Hildegard, Guenter and Carsten
Hermann, Edith, Carola and Stefan
Agnes and Josef Langenbach

Anonymous said...

Kathie and Bob,
Our hearts are crying and praying for you. Our home is your home whenever you feel the need.
All our love and prayers,
Danny and Cathy

Anonymous said...

I'm just back from vacation, at work, printing the backlog of email never dreaming what I would find in the email from you. I know so little, but I do know I've never heard of a good cancer.

I will keep you, Kathie, in my prayers and pray for your family as well, especially Bob.

Unknown said...

I would like to compliment Lauren on her excellent narrative on this blog concerning her mother. I am glad Kathie is seeing the experts and the blog has been a great way to keep the family informed. Sincerely, David Hazuka.

Anonymous said...

Kath, We are continuing to pray for you and think of you on an hourly basis. Love you, Cathy and Danny

Anonymous said...

Kathie and Bob,
We are keeping you in our prayers and God will give you the strength to get through all of this. Know we are thinking of you both.
Carole and Pete

Anonymous said...

Kathie and Bob,
Get ready! Here it comes! All the positive chi that I can muster is headed your way.
Did you feel it? It’s revitalizing your resolve to win the coming battles and enveloping you with loving care.
Evie