The title is pretty much just to frustrate Bob. Kathie is doing pretty well, still figuring out pills and how they affect her - this week's trial is with some iron pills. 3 have been causing her some stomach cramping, 2 seems to be okay - but she's supposed to be taking 3.
Kathie and Bob went shopping yesterday (Bob claims that men go "buying" not "shopping".... and I quote, "there is a fundamental difference between men and women." Phew, good thing he explained that before I got any older;)
When Lauren spoke with them yesterday, they both sounded in very good spirits... It may have helped that they were fed an excellent brunch by Sharon Reed, Eddie's mother-in-law.
Kathie will resume chemo this Tuesday. Her sister, Eileen, is coming in for a few days and the week is ending with a visit from Lynette, I believe. Kathie will also be starting her first treatment of Avastin along with chemo. It's a big week.
Posted by Lauren
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment