We have Sick and Tired in the mail from a reader, so please don't order one and send it to us too - we can probably share, Kathie taught us well;)
On another note... some of the tests Kathie had done on Monday revealed further metastasis on her lungs, and a bit more fluid (did I say that in the last blog?). It did not specify how much more it had grown.
Kathie's throwing up has turned into something more along the lines of dry heaves which no one understands because she does have food and liquid in her stomach. Kathie said she literally feels like she is throwing up air. (sorry - a little graphic, but no real way to put sunshine around that one).
Lauren joins the chaos in NC on Saturday. Kathie is looking forward to a floral visit with her before her appointment on Monday, though I don't think she is thrilled about being left out of the cake tasting on Tuesday.
Posted by Lauren
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Kathie: I woke up this morning and my spirit told me to send you this message. First, I read your Blog - and love all the comments the children are making - sounds like they are fun to be around. I am sure they are keeping you in track. I am happy you've been able to enjoy your new home - I am sure its beautiful. The love and support your children are giving is wonderful and especially the nurses at Hospic. I've been spending at least once a month going back/forth to Dallas to see my twin babies - now 14 months. I need at least 2-3 weeks to rest up before the next visit - they keep me hopping as they are walking now - need to watch them 24/7. Its been a busy year so far but the Lord has been good to us. I think of you when I make a trip to SteinMart!!!! Prayers are with you. Much love, Irene Yoars
Post a Comment