Well, so much for starting chemo today. Kathie's blood tests were not exactly what they want to see - she had too low of red, white and potassium levels to get chemo today. Unfortunately, it took a couple of hours before they even got to leave despite not getting much out of the visit.
Lynette probably has more details, but those are the few I can pass on in case the evening ends up being a little hectic.
Posted by Lauren
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just read this in a magazine and thought I would share.
What Cancer Can Not Do...
It Can not...
invade the soul
suppress memories
kill firendship
destroy peace
conquer the spirit
shatter hope
cripple love
corrode faith
steal eternal life
silence courage
We are faithfully keeping you in our prayers.
Katie Dauksts and Scott Belland
Dear Kathie,
How long had it been since we had seen each other? Close to thirty years, when we met again last year in San Diego. We had fun talking about our time in France. The best part was that it seems that we had seen each other only yesterday. The plant that you give me is still out there on my patio. I look at it and think of you, and of all the good laughs we had shopping near Montparnasse. It was so good to see you again after all the years.
I am so sorry that you have been dealt this card. We pray for you every day, and I often think about you and Louveciennes, and the kids and the time that has passed Oh! so quickly!
Love and prayers
Nicole and J.J. Kleinsmith
Post a Comment