Yay! I heard back from several of you... but I also got a good suggestion in there that will speed the process up. I'm not a regular scrapbooker, so I forgot about the kind that just have plastic sheets that paper can slide into... so I'm going to do one with a 12x12 page. If you go to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Scrapbook Bug, etc... you should be able to get a 12x12 sheet - there are all sorts of sheets to do it on. You can do as many as you want in theory... but maybe try to keep it to a reasonable 1-2 so that I don't have to buy a three ring binder instead;)
I realize this means you'll have to fold it when you mail it - just do the best you can. Still e-mail me to let me know you want to do it... and I'll e-mail back my address... clearly I don't want to post that on here.
Thanks for the enthusiasm:)
Posted by Lauren
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment