Hello friends and family.
This a blog from Bob. I know that in itself is a miracle, but Eddie is the one who got this set up and we all know "the blogger" is Lauren.
I wanted to write this brief blog today as today is the day that I lost the "best thing that ever happened to me" . These are the words I said to her many times in the past (and always on our anniversary) and many times these last few weeks that we had together.
Kathie has now passed on to a much better place. Her spirit ascended to heaven at approximately 2:50 PM today as she took her last breath. It was a very peaceful passing, and we know that she is with God feeling immense joy and happiness.
Thanks to all those who supported, aided and helped her in these last months of her life. We are forever grateful to all of you. I am especially grateful to my children who were with her almost constantly these last few week and made her last days fulfilling and as easy on her as possible.
We will send out funeral arrangements when we have them finalized. The funeral mass will be in Lafayette at St Lawrence Church.
Bob
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are all in my prayers. I am thinking of Kathie's laugh and her bright smile today. How perfect she must fit in in Heaven.
With love,
Caitie Beardmore
Bob and family... so sorry for your loss but we've happy that Kathie has found peace at last. We'll remember her warm smile as well as the heart displayed in the posts on this blog. Kathie was a real grand slam. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Larry and Dawn
Post a Comment