Saturday, June 16, 2007

bouquet of blessings

Dearest Family and friends... and friends of friends and family of friends,

Words fail me to adequately express how grateful I am for all your encouragement. The fact that I'm feeling great despite my condition has to be due to your positive persistence in thought and prayer. I wish I could call all of you daily and personally extend my appreciation for every inspirational word and thoughtful gesture that has been sent our way. However, just passing gas takes 'everything out of me'... ya know! My private duty nursing staff (Bob, Ed, Lauren, Lynette, Cathy and Kaitlyn and Sophie) have done a superb job in making me get active. They've definitely kept the hospital staff jumping. We managed to get the vase count down to 6 and the flowers in those are still vibrant. They really brightened up the room. Thank you all so very much for the well wishes. Love and kisses!

Kathie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathie- I thought of you when IU read he following at my Bible Study this week- "Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith to this grace in which we stand, and we boast in hope of glory of God. Not only that, but we even boast of our afflictions, knowing that affliction produces endurance, and endurance, proven character, and proven character, hope, and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us." Romans 5:1-5

Alec, Emily, and I can't wait to see you next week! And, Alec and Emily say "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY AND GRANDPA!!!"

Love you all- Melissa